Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by neverknow1, Aug 5, 2012.

1. neverknow1

neverknow1 Member

Good day to all, can anyone help me how to add questionnaire or it is possible to add questionnaire in sign up Page? Example user will Sign up after filling up the fields like Email, Password etc. The user will click the next button and a series of questions will appear the user and going to answer those questions with
    multiple choice answer after the user answers all series of questions automatically it will calculate each questions answers.
    This Questionnaire can be manipulated by the administrator in the admin panel which he can make and post different kinds of questions in the sign up pages.

Thanks in advanced!!!:)
  2. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Is this for some sort of paid membership program? Otherwise, think you should look for a quizing or survey system.

David
  3. neverknow1

neverknow1 Member

it is for member to submit their product listing for sale in member area.

Trying to think of either using aMember or WP to manage the submission. Any thinker?

Any pro amember developer here can help out? I am willing to pay you a fee to help me to setup this.
  4. shotoshi

shotoshi Member

I can't help you but we're looking for a similar set up but instead of a questionnaire we're looking to use AM to handle sign ups and accounts etc, then control access to front-end submission forms on our WP site.

You could set up a questionnaire using the new add-on for Gravity Forms for WP.

So, user signs up on AM side and is then set up as a user on your WP site with the appropriate role. From which point they are logged in and redirected to the appropriate form on your WP site which holds the questionnaire.
  5. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

You may also be able to set their user level to author in wordpress- then they an create new posts, which you would approve.

David