Still Google Chrome Bug! amember 4.1.7

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by ocastaned, Dec 2, 2011.

?

You have same problem?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I didn't notice it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. __ocastaned

__ocastaned New Member

Customers loging in using google chrome are redirected to site home page instead members area. If the go to http://yoursiteeee.com/amember/signup.php they can see their info panel tabs but when they select their subscriptions they are redirected to main site home page again, no members area.
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Could you please pm me an URL, and test username/password?
  3. __ocastaned

__ocastaned New Member

I just received two emails from customers telling me same problem is happening even with Firefox. Apparently some of them are only being able to access via internet explorer.

This is my site: http://asktutorial.com/

user: test1
    password: test1
  4. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Unfortunately, test login info does not work anymore. Could you please send me private message with that info?
  5. __ocastaned

__ocastaned New Member

Please ignore my last message, I already fix it. I installed the Wordpress plugin and everything worked better than before. Thank you so much.
  6. hvidigaljr

hvidigaljr New Member

Hi,
    I'm having the same problem... How did you fix it?
    Thanks
  7. __ocastaned

__ocastaned New Member

If you are redirecting your customers to another instalation of Wordpress where you installed the amember plugin, unistall it and install it back where your customers are supposed to login. In my case I had 2 sites one was my regular site where I installed the amember wordpress plugin where my customers can login and then they are redirected to my secured area (my second site).

8. hvidigaljr

hvidigaljr New Member

Humm.. I guess I'm not redirecting my customers to another instalation of Wordpress. I installed WP in "/public_html" and amember in "/public_html/amember". The Amember Widget works well in Firefox and Safari, but don't works in Google Chrome. In Google Chrome there're tha fields Username and Password blank even after logging in. I've got the WordPress Plugin here "public_html/amember/application/default/plugins/protect/wordpress/upload_to_wordpress/wp-content/plugins/amember4". Any idea for a solution?
  9. thehpmc

thehpmc Member

Post url so we can see!
  10. hvidigaljr

hvidigaljr New Member

I've checked now and I had a great surprise! It started working out of the blue!! I guess it was a cache issue maybe.