Stripe Errors: Double Charges / Payments

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by mporter9, Jan 2, 2013.

1. mporter9

mporter9 Member

Just a warning for you guys, over the past week or so I've been experiencing issues with Stripe. Users have been receiving payment errors from Amember. I would leave more details but most of the customer's don't remember the exact error message.

Anyways, in the past 48 hours I have had several customers who received a payment error from Amember, but then the 2nd time they try the Amember doesn't show any errors and lets them fully signup and pay.

Here's the problem though, even though Amember is showing a payment error the first time.. they payment is actually going through. I can clearly see in my Stripe account that customers are paying 2 times and I have received customer complaints about being charged twice.

I have a feeling this is a problem with Amember and not Stripe, so if you are currently using Stripe I would be careful and please post back here if you are having any similar problems with Stripe or if it is working 100% fine for you right now.

Thanks.
  2. slawek

slawek New Member

Hello,

I just bought Amember so I could use stripe payment processor and I cant get it to work, I did download the Stripe file from here http://www.amember.com/forum/attachments/stripe-txt.190/

and I keep getting same error "Payment failed"

been using Stripe's test card number, 4242 4242 4242 4242, any three digit CVC code, and a valid expiry date and no luck.

any one could help me resolve this issue ? please ..

Thank You,
  3. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Contact us in helpdesk and ask to provide latest plugin version. Then test again. Also check amember CP -> Logs -> Invoice log for additional info about error message.