Sub users not working

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by betterboards, Sep 20, 2012.

1. betterboards

betterboards New Member

Hi,

I have setup an amember and wordpress install and I am trying to setup a reseller membership using the sub users plugin. Wordpress and amember are talking to each other - users are being created correctly in both.

I am trying to setup two main style of membership on the site. A. You can just buy an individual membership and B. a reseller membership that it is a corporate style membership. The organization buys a master account and then assigns up to 10 sub users to the account.

I seem to be having two issues which I haven't been able to find solutions to.

1. The master account can create the subusers, but amember is not assigning the subuser product to the sub users.

2. Amember is allowing each "reseller" account to assign more than it's set number of sub accounts - I have set the limit to 10 but more than 10 sub users can be created. Additionally under "Your Reseller Packages" in the reseller account login it is not allocating the available credits as used when subusers are created. (See the below screenshot).

Any assistance is much appreciated. Thanks

Raph

[​IMG]
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

It is really strange to see, could you please a submit about this with admin login details if possible? Or to me personally: alex at cgi-central.net