Support: Link category upload failed when aMember PRO v4 Integration Plugin for Wordpress is actived

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by lee_pro, Apr 18, 2013.

1. lee_pro

lee_pro New Member

In Wordpress
    1. Upload plugin files from
    /amember/application/default/plugins/protect/wordpress/upload_to_wordpress folder
    into your /wordpress folder (keep folders structure)
    2. Enable amember4 plugin from your Wordpress Admin -> Plugins
    3. In Wordpress Admin -> aMember -> Settings select folder where you have aMember installed.

Goto link Link Category. Choose a link category to edit.
    when aMember PRO v4 Integration Plugin for Wordpress is actived. I can edit link category

(See image acttached: update link catogory.png ).

Please, advice!

Attached Files:

2. lee_pro

lee_pro New Member

Fix bug:
    Your theme is printing output (text) to the browser, but then for some reason WordPress is redirecting the user (with wp_redirect) away from that page before the whole page is rendered. You can't start printing output and then redirect, or you'll get the error you see. That's what Paul Grime was getting at in his comment.
    Ken White commented with a reference a post with a similar problem. I've fixed this in my own experience by buffering the output of the script.
    In your theme's functions.php file (which gets included every time your theme's pages load), put:
    PHP:
    //allow redirection, even if my theme starts to send output to the browser
    add_action('init','do_output_buffer');function do_output_buffer(){
    ob_start();}
    Now, even if part of your theme starts to send input the the browser, PHP won't send that text until the page is fully loaded, which allows WordPress to redirect users if necessary as part of its own logic.
  3. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

So I guess this is fixed already?
    Btw, I don't have the same issue on my local install for some reason. What WP version do you have?