The database has encountered a problem, please try again later.

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by taxmama, Feb 5, 2013.

1. taxmama

taxmama New Member

I've managed to break the integration between amember and vbulletin on my wordpress site. I've had a request into support but nothing in the last 24 hours - I've got people signing up and am now starting to receive some pissed off emails. If anybody can help - I'd really appreciate some input.

The error log states:

/amember/no-access/folder/id/3?url=/forums/%3f&host=taxmama.com&ssl=off

Failed loading folder (3)

The trace:

Exception Am_Exception_Db_NotFound
    Am_Table->loadRow [ library/Am/Record.php : 738 ]
    Am_Table->load [ application/default/controllers/NoAccessController.php : 19 ]
    NoAccessController->folderAction [ library/Am/Controller.php : 139 ]
    Am_Controller->_runAction [ library/Am/Controller.php : 116 ]
    Am_Controller->dispatch [ library/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php : 295 ]
    Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch [ library/Zend/Controller/Front.php : 954 ]
    Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch [ library/Am/App.php : 1681 ]
    Am_App->run [ index.php : 43 ]

I don't know where to start in fixing this.

I'm happy to pay someone if they can help and are available on Skype to get me through this.

Thank you

Andrew
  2. taxmama

taxmama New Member

I have turned off all vbulletin and wordpress plugins and turned them back on and reconfigured - nothing.

I have turned everything off in the hopes that by removing them at least I can get my users access to the forums but there is clearly a rule running that is not being revoked.

http://www.taxmama.com/amember/no-a...rums/tmf_admin/?&host=www.taxmama.com&ssl=off

Anybody know which .htaccess file to edit to at least get the forums visible?

Thank you
  3. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

problem is fixed, sorry for delay.

Here is what happened.
    You removed folder protection at aMember CP -> Protect Content -> Folders, but .htaccess file in protected folder has not been changed by some reasons (may be because there was custom rules in it).

I've just added new protection for same folder at aMember CP -> Protect Content -> Folders, and also moved your custom rules (that allow access for Google/etc spiders) into new .htaccess.

Please check and change access permissions at aMember CP -> Protect Content -> Folders.