URGENT - absolutely no response from amember regarding critical issue

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by seanadl, May 10, 2013.

1. seanadl

seanadl Member

The European office has opened and closed today and not a single response from anybody at the aMember team about my urgent problem that i submitted to them over 24 hours ago.

This is really really bad customer service. Not even an acknowledgement email to say when they would look at it.

This is despite sending numerous emails to the team explaining the situation and urgency.

Does anybody actually work at Amember anymore? When is the last time anybody heard from either Alex or Anton?

I'm left with a forum now which is completely unusable over the weekend.

Really annoyed and frustrated at the poor customer service. Its not acceptable for a paid product.
  2. miso

miso aMember Pro Customer

Their whole office is on holidays this week, hence why it's a very limited customer support (I think there is one person, if that, answering all the tickets).

What seems to be your problem though?
  3. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Support is really limited this week because of local holidays, but your ticket has been answered.
    Please check it at https://www.amember.com/support/
  4. seanadl

seanadl Member

Hi Alex,

Thanks. I see you've done something (i dont know what) which has now fixed the vbulletin configuration issue. But you didnt answer all the questions in the email.

Also, now a lot of users are complaining of errors when trying to renew/upgrade their subscription. Also the joomla plugin is completely broken.

I've updated the ticket. I need further help on this and it would also be good to know what it is you did.