V3 coupons re upgrade - do recurring payments need to refer to them?

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by ak48avk, Jan 24, 2012.

1. ak48avk

ak48avk Angela Kane

I am having some issues with recurring payments set up in v3. I'm wondering if it is to do with coupons. I have raised a ticket with support but thought I'd raise a quick question here.

I have some members who joined using 50% off coupon offers. Payments are not being recognised as they come up for renewal. I'm not sure if it is always happening or not. Certainly I am getting some of my original renewals updating correctly.

Coupons did not get carried over in the upgrade. As I have been planning a different coupon strategy I have not bothered to set up the originals since the upgrade. Now I am wondering if the recurring payments need this coupon information for the renewal.

I have a record of the coupons so it would be easy to reset them up but do I need to?
  2. ak48avk

ak48avk Angela Kane

I think this has now been resolved through the Support Desk. My pre version update recurring members issue has been corrected and seems to be working fine.

So I imagine 'coupons' was a red herring and I don't need to replicate them in V4 - I can start afresh. If this is not so, please let me know.

Thanks. Support have done a great job sorting out recent issues.