Visul display

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by demo, Nov 22, 2012.

1. demo

demo New Member

amember v4 is really good. When member updates his profile by clicking "save profile" button, there is no visual display instantly like "Your Profile has been successfully updated", though it actually updates. Is this a bug? or am I missing anything here? Expecting your reply at the earliest. Thanks.
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

It should not display any message and should just reload profile page with updated info.
  3. demo

demo New Member

Thank you Mr. Alex for your kind reply. But when the user(member) change his password on the profile page, I think it should display the message as "Your Password Changed Successfully", so that the member will not get confused. Otherwise the member won't have clue whether his password changed successfully or not, until he tries to login with the new password. It would be a nice feature to display a message, as it would instantly make the member confident about his changed password. Please reply. Thanks
  4. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Sure, you right. We have implemented this and this fix will be available in next aMember PRO release.
  5. demo

demo New Member

Thank you Alex and looking forward for the new release!!! Thanks
  6. mattchap

mattchap New Member

Hi, I'm looking for this feature too. There was a recent aMember PRO update but it doesn't seem to have this feature. Am I missing something?