What Does The "Not Confirmed Users" Field Indicate?

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by jld1370, Nov 9, 2012.

1. jld1370

jld1370 New Member

I tried to find this but came up blank.

Occasionally when I go to the Browse Users section, some users come up as "Not Confirmed Users", with an expiration date.

I have other memberships that flow through just fine, and the users never seem to his this stage.

Is it simply users that haven't confirmed their email address after a certain amount of time?

Thx.
  2. jld1370

jld1370 New Member

Anybody?

In the management console, when I click on "Browse Users" there's a button labeled "Not Confirmed Users". That, when clicked, shows a list of users with an expiration date.

I've had several users get in touch with me to tell me that they've tried signing up several times but never got their confirmation email. When I look, they are in that list.

There's nothing in the documentation about this button - what is it, and why do users show up there when the majority of others do not?

Is the expiration configurable?

I fear I'm losing business because of this, and it's frustrating that there's no documentation about it.
  3. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

This list include users who didn't verify email address. Expiration which you see is expire date/time of verification link which is sent to user.