Where are the templates in v4

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by guylewis, Mar 17, 2013.

1. guylewis

guylewis Member

Hi guys, Im looking for where the templates are for the pdf invoice in v4.

The instructions here: http://manual.amember.com/PDF_Invoice_Customization are not correct for v4.

I want to work out how to create my own template and cant find any help or guidance on this in the documentation or the location of the files in v4 in this forum.
  2. thehpmc

thehpmc Member

3. guylewis

guylewis Member

Thank you theHPMC, I have seen that but was hoping for more guidance on how to create a pdf invoice but I think I am getting it now, as in, add my own address and footer to a pdf and make sure those sections are not filled in, in the invoice so they are not written over. Its a pity amember doesnt use smarty a bit more like other software Ive used such as x-cart where the invoice is fully customisable. With x-cart you can create professional looking invoices that match your own business design. But I see what I can achieve with the pdf for now. Thank you,
  4. guylewis

guylewis Member

Actually, ignoring my rant above, Im doing ok with this now, as long as you can get yourself a pdf convertor and then use the original template as a guide there is quite a bit you can do to customise the pdf invoice apart from the core table layout.