Wordpress Integration Plugin Not Found

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by skindu26, Apr 10, 2012.

1. skindu26

skindu26 New Member

I am able to activate the Wordpress plugin from Global Setup..
    Then activate amember4 plugin in wordpress installation from the upload_to_wordpress folder.
    But I am unable to find the option to select wordpress plugin for integrating wordpress in amember>>Protection>>Integration settings.
    Is that a bug? or am I missing something.
  2. nobwaart

nobwaart New Member

Hi Skindu,

If I understand you correctly, you need to go to:

aMember AdminCP > Setup/Configuration > Plugins > Integration Plugins and in the drop down select Wordpress.
  3. skindu26

skindu26 New Member

Wordpress integration plugin is activated. I am mentioning about amember AdminCP > Products > Protect Content > Integrations > New Record > Plugin (Here I am not getting the dropdown to find the Wordpress Plugin listed for Protecting Wordpress Integration)
    I hope this clarifies my problem
  4. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

if you dont see wordpress option in protect Content -> integrations -> new record this means that wordpress plugin is not configured.
    Please check it's configuration in amember CP -> Setup -> Wordpress and make sure that you specify correct wordpress database settings.
    If you are sure that plugin is configured but Wordpress plugin still not available in protect content, contact us in helpdesk we will check what can be wrong.